Friday, August 13, 2010

Trying to figure this thing out...again...lol!

I'm supposed to be able to update this thing from my phone now, but haven't figured out how to do that, yet.  But since I last updated this thing another year has literally passed.  My garden has languished under the intense heat of the sun and is now a victim of the heat as just about everything else has become here in North West Florida. 

So, I've been keeping cool by staying indoors sewing clothes for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding.  That was an awesome treat and a very lovely wedding. Pictures from that event to follow at a later date.  I was asked to sew the bridesmaids dresses (2), flower girl dresses (2), and the neckties for the groomsmen and the ringbearer (3).  For which I found an awesome tutorial here www.purlbee.com/fathers-day-ties/ .

Well that is all for now, time to go play a bit more on another of my favorite websites, http://www.patternreview.com/.  Love, love, love that website!

1 comment: